OpenAI GPT integration
We're pleased to announce our first integration with OpenAI GPT technologies.
Archbee can now generate natural language answers to natural language questions to your team or users.
It's a feature available for internal and customer-facing docs, opt-in at the space level.
When the OpenAI integration is activated, your team or customer can ask questions like:
"How do I get started with your Public API? Can you give me an example in Java or Haskell?" And receive a well-written, accurate, step-by-step instruction set or guide.
So what are some benefits?
- automated onboarding of employees and collaborators; quicker too, with questions being answered on the spot from your internal knowledge base and wikis;
- fewer support tickets due to users being able to ask the docs directly; this means your CS people work more on constructing an accurate, up-to-date knowledge base that we can use to feed into LLMs;
This is the first feature in this category, but we've got more coming:
- we'll soon also enable you to index GitHub repositories to let non-developers ask questions about codebases without having access to it, preventing security issues; ever had questions from sales & marketing people that go to devs? This might be over :)
- summarizers will help you not have to read through entire sets of pages but ask for short, accurate, high-level descriptions of the content in your KB;
- auto translations in multiple languages for your KB will not only help you onboard and activate more users across the globe, but also help you to get more traffic from Google and other search engines;
- content generation that helps your team overcome writer's block.
How do you use it?
It wouldn't be right if we didn't say "please ask our docs", but here's a link as well: https://docs.archbee.com/large-language-models-integration