April 2023 Updates
new feature Try It! API calls
You can now test your APIs directly for Archbee editor or directly from your published docs.
How it works:
1. Import your OpenAPI files (direct import or github sync)
2. Configure the API method with the test params
3. Hit the Try It! button
4. Check the response in the API response area
See more about this feature here: https://docs.archbee.com/api-try-it
improvement User management improvements
With this new update you can easily manage users, groups, or new invites.
1. Filter users by group, by clicking on the filter icon near Groups, in the header
2. Click on any Group from the list and Edit, Rename or Delete
3. Invite multiple users at once and directly assign them to desired groups
improvement Language change for imported OpenAPI files
When you import an OpenAPI file, you will have 3 default languages assigned. This can be changed.
This can be changed by going to the root API folder, click on the 3 dots and select Sync OpenAPI from the menu. From the Language Examples tab you can customise the languages.
See more about this feature here: https://docs.archbee.com/language-change-for-imported-api
fix And as always, we also focused on delivering small improvements and fixes